Monday, November 3, 2008

Bling King

What a great way to start off the week on a Monday like this. I got to the office late today had to do some running around to get ready to head to Vegas for SEMA. When I got in I got a call from my good friend Irving Morales, he asked if I received a package and I said "what the hell are you talking about?"As I was talking to him the door bell rang it was the mail chick...I told Irving I would call him back after I opened the package.

Well I would just like to say Irving you really out did himself this time bro. This guy made me a custom hand made hoodie. This is not just some BS hoody with silk screen logos. The thing is laced with Swavorski Crystals each put on one by one by hand. That's not being enough he had the inside line with the finest silk. This guy blows me away every time with his amazing designs and workmanship. He even sent me some exclusive stuff from his new line "Fama."

You know you got great friends when they make custom threads for you...Thanks brother much love!

If you want anything blinged out from shoes to champange glasses to whatever you can think of The Bling King can do it. I have been wearing his gear made for over a year now and not one stone has fallen off. So hit him up tell you friends about him you wont be sorry.

Here's his contact info www.theblingkingshop.com or on his myspace @ www.myspace.com/theblingking617

HOODIE














The A image "Bunny and Cross Bones" we have a copy write and trademark on that logo so you don't even try....


The A image shirts



The Bling King's new line "FAMA"




No comments: